This Privacy Notice was posted on June 20, 2017. It is effective upon acceptance for new users, and for all other users. SWAP Sneaker. This Privacy Notice describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. It applies to any SWAP Sneaker App and site where this Privacy Notice appears in the footer, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices. By using our Services and/or registering for an account with us, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice and our User Agreement , and you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.
“Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that SWAP Sneaker has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
Changes to this Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are posted. We will announce any material changes to this Privacy Notice through the SWAP Message Center and/or via email.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
Personal information you give us when you use our Services or register for an account with us
- – Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us
- – Swapping or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in
- – Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding inventory to your account)
- – Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction
- – Postage, billing and other information used to purchase or post an item, as well as, where postal services are provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates).
- – In some instances, when you use our Services, you may provide age, gender, interests and favorites
- – You may also provide us other information through profile or messaging, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services
- – Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services or register for an account with us
- – We also collect information about your interaction with our Services, your preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services. This information comprises the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token
- – Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device’s settings’ menu
- – Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
Questions or Complaints
If you have a question or a complaint about this Privacy Notice, or our information handling practices, you can reach us by Contact Us section below.